Hello friends, in today’s time the internet is very important for us, whether it is for business purposes or personal purposes. Because in today’s time everything happens online from shopping to filling the form.
Meanwhile, we browse using Google Chrome on a Windows computer. Then many times many of us have to face a common problem. And it is a common problem that sometimes a webpage does not open while browsing.
While our internet connection is running properly, we get a message show “This site cannot be reached” in Google Chrome. So in view of this problem, I am going to share the solution of this problem with you today.
Today I will tell you 2 Methods to solve this problem. By adopting this method, you can get rid of this problem, so let’s start.
How to Fix the “This Site Can’t be Reached” Error in Google Chrome
To do this work, I am taking the help of Windows 10, if you are using any other version of Windows, you can still follow all these steps,
- In this step, first of all, you press Windows + R key. Pressing Windows + R key will open a Run window. After that type Services.msc here and press Enter.
- As you see a service window will open in front of you. You must be getting a lot of list shows here, you have to do DNS Client search from this list.
- After that, you have to select DNS client and right-click on it, and then click on restart. Finally, after restarting the DNS client, you can browse after the system restarts.
NOTE: Sometimes restart button is disabled on the system if it is restart button disabled on your system then follow Second Method.
- In this method, we will try to change the IPV4 DNS Server. First, type the Control panel on the window search bar. Now select Control Panel from the search result and open it.
- After that, you have to go to the option of Network and Internet, after that you have to click on Network and Sharing Center.
- On clicking on the Network and Sharing Center, you will see the option of Change adapter settings on the left side, you have to click on it.
- After that, you will start showing some network connections, after that just you have to select the connection with which your system is connected. After that, you have to right-click on it and go to properties.
- Once the Properties window opens, you need to select the Internet Protocol Version 4 DNS Server and click on Properties.
- After that the properties window of theInternet Protocol Version 4 ( IPV4 DNS server) will open, now on this properties page, you will see 2 radio buttons in the second section. At the moment it is automatically selected here, all you have to do is change it on the other radio button. Because we will change it manually.
Changing the radio button will enable the option to fill in the value.
Here you need to enter 8. 8. 8. 8 on the preferred DNS server and 8. 8. 4. 4 on the Alternate DNS server.
After that enable the Validate setting Upon exit then click OK to save the changes and close it.
Here you have to wait for a while till this process is completed. now close this window
In this post, I have told you How to Fix the “This Site Can’t be Reached” Error in Google Chrome and together we have told you 2 ways to fix the problem. I hope your problem will be solved by what I have told you 2 ways. If you have any questions related to this post then you can ask your question in the comment box. We will try to answer you soon.